Get the Most Out of Your Ride with a Bike Seat that Cushions Each Peddle
2. Insert our saddle in its place, making sure the rails are facing forward and fit securely over your post’s diameter.
3. Tighten down the mounting hardware until it is snug against the saddle base – usually between 5-10Nm of torque should do.* Remember not to overtighten as this can strip out screws or damage components!
1) Loosen bolts on current bike seat (may have to remove some entirely depending upon type of seat)
2) Insert new bicycle saddle taking care that rails face front and sit securely on top of diameter of post
3) Tighten bolts until secure–should be around 5-10 Newton meters
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing