How to Apply False Eyelashes like a Pro in 6 Simple Steps
1. Cut off any excess lash from the band with scissors.
2. Gently cleanse the area where you will be applying them with an oil-free makeup remover or facial cleanser.
3. Trace a thin line of eyeliner above your upper lashes, this will help keep the falsies in place all day long (optional).
4. Wait for the liner to dry completely before applying the lashes – about 60 seconds should do it! 5 Put on your falsies by sticking them as close to your natural lashes as possible and hold in place for 10-15 seconds until they adhere securely..
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing